Platinum subscription/unable to list in trade forum

Good evening,

Bought a platinum paid subscription, although I'm not allowed to create a listing in the trade forum. Says I have insufficient privileges. What's needed on my end to post in trade forum. Thank you!

Welcome.

Looks as though it hasn’t gone through yet. Please post you transaction number. I’ll notify the owner so it can be taken care of. Spark Spark

Not seeing any unsynced payments for the address in your profile. Only platinum showing unsynced is for for jrs159*** who's email bounces w hen I try to contact him

Good morning!!

Thank you for the responses. My PayPal receipt code is 2573-9862-3238-3268.

Unless I missed it in the exchange rules. What difference is there in $60 vs $75 subscription for WTB. Interested in creating a few WTB threads.

Thank for your time!

Sorry about that spark. Switched emails for my bladeforums contact. Jrs159307 email is up and running

Good morning!!

Thank you for the responses. My PayPal receipt code is 2573-9862-3238-3268.

Unless I missed it in the exchange rules. What difference is there in $60 vs $75 subscription for WTB. Interested in creating a few WTB threads.

Thank for your time!

There is no difference for creating Want To Buy threads. In fact, anyone at any level can make WTB threads.

The difference in levels dictate which forums you can see threads that others have created. Gold ($30 membership) and above can see the threads in the Individual WTB forums. The $75 membership is the Knifermaker Craftsman membership and with that you can see the Individual as well as the Knifemaker/Craftsman want to buy threads.

Back