Playing With Leather....Again

JK Knives

I`ve had a lot of requests for pocket sheaths, so did a little playing this morning. It`s not completely done, still need to smooth out the edges. These will be available as an option for the E.W.O.K., Backup, and Anniversary EDC, for an extra $10.00 charge.

10gh2lj.jpg

Last edited:
Do you sell these without the knife? I'd like one for my EWOK, wondering about how much it would be? Although I doubt I could track down any more of that micarta I have on mine for the firesteel, it was a one off auction on ebay.

Would I need to send you the knife?

Do you sell these without the knife? I'd like one for my EWOK, wondering about how much it would be? Although I doubt I could track down any more of that micarta I have on mine for the firesteel, it was a one off auction on ebay.

Would I need to send you the knife?

I would not need the knife, I`m doing an EWOK right now. Cost is $20 for sheath and shipping. If you want a firesteel with a different handle, add $10.

John. Gotta have one for one of my small JK's. I can send you the knife. How long, OAL would be feasible? Also how about a matching handle firesteel.

Would my Hiker Backup be to long in your opinion.

John. Gotta have one for one of my small JK's. I can send you the knife. How long, OAL would be feasible? Also how about a matching handle firesteel.

Would my Hiker Backup be to long in your opinion.

The knife that`s in it is my "dummy" Hiker`s Backup, with aluminum blade, so that would be perfect. Any knife with a blade of 3" or less would work well.

I`ve had a lot of requests for pocket sheaths, so did a little playing this morning. It`s not completely done, still need to smooth out the edges. These will be available as an option for the E.W.O.K., Backup, and Anniversary EDC, for an extra $10.00 charge.

10gh2lj.jpg

I could use one for my EWOK, but would like a spot for tinder. How does this sound......
Omit the lower slit on the firesteel side so the steel stays inside.
Add a pouch to hold an Altoids Smalls tin. 2 1/2 x 1 5/8 x 3/4".
I have around 15 of the tins and can send you some.

Dave

GREAT!!!! Do one for the hiker backup when you get a chance.:thumbup: I guess I have a LMF steel that is Black so that would be ok for that one.

GREAT!!!! Do one for the hiker backup when you get a chance.:thumbup: I guess I have a LMF steel that is Black so that would be ok for that one.

I`ll send it along with your Fire Kit this month.

I could use one for my EWOK, but would like a spot for tinder. How does this sound......
Omit the lower slit on the firesteel side so the steel stays inside.
Add a pouch to hold an Altoids Smalls tin. 2 1/2 x 1 5/8 x 3/4".
I have around 15 of the tins and can send you some.

Dave

You guys know me, I`ll try anything......at least once. :eek:

The wait is killing me already John.
I had some down time today so I made up some Char Cloth. Altoids tin is a good idea for that. That's where I store mine.

I will be needing one of these for my EWOK. When I get near Chicagoland next I'll bring you the money and then pick it up next time through.:thumbup:
That is a great looking setup.

Back