Please allow me to introduce myself...

Hey all - remember me?

I thought I better poke my head in and say howdy so you all don't forget me!

I've been working lots, still driving a limo. I got to drive the Duchess of York (Fergie) last Friday!

I'm leaving for North Carolina on Wednesday, staying until Sunday. I'm really excited. I will be seeing my dad's family (my aunts and uncles) that I haven't seen for about 30 years! I just checked the weather for NC and see that the humidity is around 70%!! Yikes, I'm so used to the 13% we have in Colorado everyday...here's hoping I don't melt.

Even more exciting is that Mark and I are getting married in just under 2 weeks, on October 2. Most of the plans are set, though there are still a few details lurking. It will be a small event, but seems that whether a wedding is for 20 or 200, the work is nearly the same.

Mark's dad will be arriving from the UK on Saturday, which we're really excited about. We haven't seen him for 3 years, and I'm really happy that he is coming for the wedding.

My kids are doing great, Katie is in college this year, Amanda is still a blissful newlywed, and thye biggest news of all is that my son is on some new ADD meds and is doing FANTASTIC in school. His attitude about everything seems to have taken a complete turn-around...the best way I can describe it is that he's developed a conscience. He's kind, thoughtful, focused, and just generally more pleasant to be around.

Hope you all are doing well and getting/staying healthy.

Wow, Great news all around for you!
Good to hear you are getting married!! we just celebrated our 18th year. Sure doesn't seem that long...
Really glad to hear your son is doing so well. I know you were at your wits end and things looked really bleak.
Post pics of you and your new hubby cutting the cake...had to get knife content in there somewhere ;)
miss ya here on the forums

What kind of knife are you going to cut the cake with???

Is Mark a Bladeforums member yet? Better keep him out of W&C; the guys will be so jealous they'll give him a hard time -- the lucky bastid! :mad:

One good wedding deserved another! I'm glad to hear your kids are doing so well, too.

Congratulations Danelle, and hope you enjoy your trip to NC. Sure glad to hear that everything is going good with the kids these days. Best of luck to you and Mark.

Walt

Great News Danelle!
I'm glad things are going so well.
To you and Mark, may you both live as long as you want and never want as long as you live.

Congratulations Danelle, I am so glad that things are going well for you. May it continue like that forever.

Danelle, really glad to hear all the great things happening in your life.

Enjoy them all. Cheers!! :) :)

It's nice to hear that things are going well for you, Danelle. Best wishes for your up - coming wedding.

Congratulations! (Just hearing so much good news in one gulp made my day!)

I can't give you any advice on connubial bliss because I've only been married to the same woman for 33 years so I'm still learning. ;)

Danelle O'Shea said:
Hey all - remember me?

I thought I better poke my head in and say howdy so you all don't forget me!

Even more exciting is that Mark and I are getting married in just under 2 weeks, on October 2. Most of the plans are set, though there are still a few details lurking.

You mean the minor detail of you and me going to Jamaica this weekend? ;) :) :)

Seriously, Danelle. Congrats! If anybody deserves to be happy, it's you. :)

Been wondering where you were.

Anyway here is to a lifetime of happiness for you and Mark.

Enjoy N.C. it should be a good trip. I love Western N.C. especially.

Glad things are going well for you Dani! Have a great and safe trip!

That lucky bastid! ;)

Back