Please bring back the BK20

Would you buy a BK20 if brought back in production?

• Total voters
Pretty please. The thought of the BK20 stings me all the time for not picking one up when they were available. I would have to think they would be a good seller if brought back. Who wouldn't want nearly 11 inches of 1/4 thick 1095?

Would you buy a BK20 if brought back in production?

EDIT: Noticed I accidently posted this in the Ka-Bar section. Mods, please feel free to move this thread to the Becker Section if appropriate. Thank you.

Last edited:
I think you picked the right place - intentionally or not. Kabar is the manufacturer, likely the decision-maker on production calls.
I had to vote no...because I still have two of the three I bought when they were available. (I traded the other to a forum member in need)

Last edited:
Let’s face it; my choice would depend on the quality of execution and the price.

n2s

I missed out.....at first
Please keep them under $200

You better believe that I would. I never got around to getting one when they were available and have regretted it ever since.

Right place to post here, Ka-Bar makes BK knives.

And yes I want to see them back as well!

I regret missing out when they were available, and would definitely pick one up if they were released.

Thanks for the input guys. The BK20 fits so nicely in between the BK9 and BK21, I can't help but think it would be a sure seller.

I still have one new in the box. I beat up a lot of lumber with nutoknives nutoknives Bk20 and my Moses. Sold the Moses. The 20 is nice but nothing my 21 can’t do better. I’m biased though. I’m a Kukri style guy.
I still want everyone to have a 20 who wants one.

I had a 20 when they were first released. Nice blade, but still liked the 9 better. Sold it, then came across one at a later date, that had a price that was too good to pass up. Used it, and still liked the 9 better, and sold it off as well.

Yep, and please bring them over to Europe, as the first batch didn't make it over the pond...

If that's not possible, the often besung and mythical BK2L would be a most welcome alternative:)

I still have mine and it's not going anywhere all though my 11yr old claims it as hers. Not sure if I'd buy another but I think others should get a chance to get one if they choose to.
Since we're talking about bringing models back, I'd absolutely have to buy a 17 or a saber 16 if they're ever produced again.

Back