• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PLEASE DELETE POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was my post and all of you decided to high Jack the post. If you didn't like the price you move on. It's really as simple as that. I have several dealings with a bunch of great guys on here but there's always some who think they need to police. I love the forum and hate if I have offended some of the good people on here but for you cry babies... Move along! Last I will speak on the matter.

If you troll, antagonize, provoke, or otherwise create a disruptive environment, you will receive warnings and infractions as necessary for you to modify your behavior. If the problem persists then members that cannot behave in a civil and respectful manner need to find another place to hang out. This is a discussion forum and community, if you come in and shit on the floor, don't expect to stick around for the long haul.
Since you're quoting Exchange/Site rules, don't forget this one.

Dealers are defined as anyone who purchases at wholesale pricing, or purchases items with the intent to resell (flipping).

Price gouging thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back