info @lonesomepineknives.com
anyone thats got an order in w me PLEASE get in touch
this virus came to me from someone i knew ,desguised as an invoice
be careful
it whuped my ass
harley
www.lonesomepineknives.com

That sucks :mad:
I just ordered some stuff by e-mail today, but I forgot something and gave them a call. Glad I did - they had recieved more than 200 virus infected mails this morning. What kind of a..hole thinks its funny to make those :confused:
I hope you get in touch with everybody who had ordered knives from you.

Oh man...I can't believe you lost my PREPAID order for 2 dozen customs knives!!!! Well, I'm glad to remind you of my PREPAID order. Please send them as soon as they are done.

This is too late but check this site out: http://housecall.antivirus.com

There you can get free online virus scans. I recommend trying the online scan and seriously considering buying their product. I think its like 35 bucks(?). You can buy it online and it will download and install onto your computer. Then every once in awhile they will automatically download updated virus definition files during periods your computer is online (at no additional cost). It keeps you up to date without you having to go to their site each time you need an update. I have received very good reports about there product.

Roger - (the fellow that copied your skinner design)

Oh man...I can't believe you lost my PREPAID order for 2 dozen customs knives!!!! Well, I'm glad to remind you of my PREPAID order. Please send them as soon as they are done.

oh i put those in the mail last week!!!!

harley

Originally posted by rlinger
This is too late but check this site out: http://housecall.antivirus.com

Roger - (the fellow that copied your skinner design)
thanks
most arnt honest enough to tell me
do u make it a habit of copying bent rusty knives???!!!!!
if u want to send me a sas i,ll make u a copy of the template
if its one of my cataloged knives
th ones i forge i make up as i go:)
harley

I can have the shitiest Monday on the face of the planet and come her to shop talk and at least laugh enough to get me through the week. Not to laugh at you Harley, but I dont fell so bad.
Mark

Originally posted by Gouge
I can have the shitiest Monday on the face of the planet and come her to shop talk and at least laugh enough to get me through the week. Not to laugh at you Harley, but I dont fell so bad.
Mark

:) some times life sucks and then u die!!!!
go ahead and laugh at me
harley
darth possum

Don't this suck Larry.I just went through it about a month or so ago and am just now getting everything back I lost.I have been sent this virus about 5 times today alone..Becareful of it as it will bite you about as fast as a knife you let Larry sharpen for you..Yes I let him play with my knife I used for the cutting competition at Batsons this year.I sliced my hand open with it before the comp. started.Dang he can set a edge...
Hope you get all your info back..
Bruce

Originally posted by beknives
Don't this suck Larry.I just went through it about a month or so ago and am just now getting everything back I lost.I have been sent this virus about 5 times today alone..Becareful of it as it will bite you about as fast as a knife you let Larry sharpen for you..Yes I let him play with my knife I used for the cutting competition at Batsons this year.I sliced my hand open with it before the comp. started.Dang he can set a edge...
Hope you get all your info back..

i remeber u:)
u r the one w the bloddy hand:)
take care and thanks
harley

Back