• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Please Remove thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bladeforum
I mostly make Fixed Blade Knives but for the Past few month I have been Looking in to making Folders also. This is one of my First Folding Knives.
It is a Liner Lock whole Knife is Hand engraved no machine work all hand done. These copper bolsters really give it a rose gold finish. What do you think about it?
What I am looking for it is 490 USD with PayPal Goods or services
20210218_005620.jpg 20210218_005629.jpg 20210218_005638.jpg
Let me know what you thing about it also Follow me up because more of these knives are coming soon.20210218_005620.jpg.

Beautiful knife. Dimensions, blade steel, other info would be helpful to a potential buyer.

It's a lot bigger than I carry, but that is a gorgeous knife! . All the engraving, filling, etc looks great. I think it's an excellent price and I congratulate whoever buys this beauty.

I look forward to seeing more of your knives in the future.

Th
It's a lot bigger than I carry, but that is a gorgeous knife! . All the engraving, filling, etc looks great. I think it's an excellent price and I congratulate whoever buys this beauty.

I look forward to seeing more of your knives in the future.
Thanks man I appreciate your nice words

That’s a bold claim in the title I thought, but after clicking to investigate I must say you are in the running for
Best Engraved Art Knife Ever!!!!
She’s a gorgeous blade and you are a talented craftsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back