Recommendation? PM2 camo G10 scale mods

What color would you go with?

• Total voters
First things first, I really love this knife and yes I know I can pretty easily get new scales.

Problem is I'm just not into the camo look and I'd like to personalize it a little.
There are so many great options for using the existing camo scales to create something new and interesting that I can't make up my mind so I'm turning it over to the hive.

some thoughts:
- Blue has been proven and seems to look pretty damn good.
- Purple mixed with green will probably give me weird and unpredictable shades of brown, potentially ugly but maybe not‽
- Black dye can be done in stages until I get something like deep dark, almost black camo.
- Why not two or more colors like an easter egg?
- Why not use a resist on the backside or edges to retain that lighter color or give the appearance of liners?

Pearl gray.

ugLGGoe.jpg
fdX2AWP.jpg

Hey everybody, sorry for the late update, I eventually went with navy blue and followed all the directions but the dye didn't really 'take' and I had the ugliest bluegreen digi camo knife ever.
I hated it.
I went ahead and tried again using two boxes of dye, one navy blue and one scarlet red. I also made the dye bath extra concentrated with only about two cups of water and a half cup of vinegar. I simmered it this time for an hour figuring that, if it's already fucked I can't fuck it any more right!?
I ended up with a deep purple-blue that I absolutely love.
Unfortunately, I'm just not really into the knife as a whole, I carried it for a week, used it a few times and it's just not my kind of knife.
So now it's for sale, or trade for something a little more streamlined
https://imgur.com/a/Au9RE3P
Au9RE3P

Back