PM2 steel flavors

PM2 Steels

• Total voters
I have an OG Foliage green with Elmax, DLC CTS-XHP with gray G10(swapped), and a DLC 10v with ranger green G10(swapped)..

10V has been Awesome, on the PM2!
(So have the other steels, that I have and have had) I just mostly grab for the 10V, when I carry the PM2 model.

Have Maxamet. Would be interested in M4, 10v, and of course Magnacut. Also k390.

Currently have: S110V, S45VN, Maxamet, and REX 45.

Maxamet and S110V are my most used PM2s.

I don't have any of those in the poll and don't want any of those. Currently my PM2s are M4, S110V and K390. I'm always watching for the next new supersteel.

I have M390, 20CV, M4, K390, Maxamet, S110V, S90V, REX45, S45VN,4V, Cruwear, 204P, 10V, And S30V. REX 45, Maxamet, And M4 are my favorite users to date!

Maxamet gets the most pocket time. That poll is missing a lot of flavors. I still have a couple in CruWear and M4 that need to be added into the rotation

I like all the steels that spyderco has used for PM2. A s30v regular production version is what I carry more. Ultimately I'll buy a k390 PM2. My k390 Endela has convinced me as my most favorite steel.

Several in S30v, (tanto, different handles) s35vn, 110v, m390, m4, k390, s90v, …. probably need to sort through and do some trades. Daily users s30 and 110v.

My Maxamet has been my daily carry for the last six months. I also have a BNIB S90V DLC special release still in the box that eventually I'll take for a spin.

So, I currently have a PM2 in black G-10 satin S45VN and my girlfriend is designing a pair of scales, the design then to be done for me by a professional. I snagged a Cru-Carta PM2 and do not mind the scales, I find it to be it's own aftermarket scale so long as I can swap the blade. Also have a mint green FRN and coated M4 Sage 5 coming, going to Rit-Dye it purple for her for V-day as her first Spydie!

But I am thinking... the wisest course of action is to take the CPM-Cruware blade, put it on the custom beautiful wood scales of Royal Lemons, my idea, girlfriend's design, and amazing pro's making. Then keep the S45VN blade on the black G-10? That the wisest/prettiest? Then put a black blade on the Micarta once I have a black PM2 blade?

Back