• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PM2s PM3s + DF HAP40

Warrior108

Platinum Member
WEEKEND PRICE ADJUSTMENTS

Putting up some of my Spydercos that are either catch and release or duplicates/backups. All were purchased by me directly from authorized Spyderco dealers. All prices include shipping to CONUS addresses with payment by PP G&S. No trades and all sales are final.

When it comes to the Pink PM2, Valentine's day is coming up (hint hint) ;)

1. PM2 M4 Knifeworks Exclusive with Carbon Fiber scales (model C81CFM4P2) NIB $SOLD

2. PM2 M4 Knifeworks Exclusive with Carbon Fiber scales (model C81CFM4P2) NIB $230 SOLD

3. PM2 M4 Blade HQ Exclusive with Jade G10 scales (model C81GM4P2) NIB $SOLD

4. PM2 S110V with Blurple G10 scales (model C81GPDBL2) NIB $SOLD

5. PM2 S30V with Pink G10 scales (model C81GPNP2) NIB $120 SPF

6. PM2 S30V with Pink G10 scales (model C81GPNP2) LNIB $SOLD
(Pocketed by my wife 2 or 3 times and she decided on a Mini Grip for her EDC)

7. PM3 S30V with Black G10 scales (model C223GP) NIB $115 AVAILABLE

8. PM3 S30V with Black G10 scales (model C223GP) Light Use $95 AVAILABLE

9. Dragonfly HAP40/SUS410 Sprint with Burnt Orange FRN scales (model C28FPBORE2) Light use w a couple of those hard to photograph scratches, priced accordingly $90 AVAILABLE

10. PM2 Maxamet with Dark Gray G10 Scales (model C81GPDGY2) $SOLD
Factory edge, carried a couple times but not used. Somehow got a spot and I'm just not one to "embrace the patina" I guess :)

First “I’ll take _________” here in this thread will get the knife. Follow up immediately with a conversation or email. If you can't do a BladeForum conversation, send an email to me at Warrior108 @ gmail.com and then we can confirm purchase, discuss payment and shipping. Payment expected within 12 hours from claim time or it risks going to the next person in line. Shipping will be quick.

Thanks for looking!

2v2JHwCBCxAKujh.jpg

2v2JHwCtgxAKujh.jpg

2v2JHwCfVxAKujh.jpg

Last edited:
Are you flexible on the price for #8?
I'd really like to get posted prices on these but I'd consider reasonable offers. Please conversation via Bladeforums or send an email to warrior108 @ gmail.com

Thanks,
Jerry

#s 1, 3 and 8 may be SPF but feel free to claim one and I'll count you as back-up for now.

Back