The Cowbell Build Thread

Update for SpyderPhreak SpyderPhreak & greatscoot greatscoot

We're both handsanded and I'm drilling and cutting scales right now.

Heads up Jared, it looks like we'll have enough starry night left over for another Cowbell. I'll stash it away with your name on it and maybe we can use it on a wharnie one day or as spacers or something:thumbsup:

Starry Night and Blue Denim, these are gonna be really nice.
View attachment 1347251

Oh yeah buddy! :cool: :thumbsup: I'm excited. :D

Very exciting.
I'm excited to see these blues!

Saw your post in tech support, I'm Quoting and greatscoot greatscoot 'ing you to see if they work.

Ha I think I just said "at greatscooting you", I hope that does 't mean anything in the urban dictionary that I don't know about:eek:

I'm excited to see these blues!

Saw your post in tech support, I'm Quoting and greatscoot greatscoot 'ing you to see if they work.

Ha I think I just said "at greatscooting you", I hope that does 't mean anything in the urban dictionary that I don't know about:eek:
I did get the "quote" alert.

I'll keep it in mind and will quote you when I have progress pics up.

SpyderPhreak SpyderPhreak how bout choo? Are your mention alerts working?
The alert shows here, but I don't get any e-mail. However, I did get an e-mail alert from your previous post, so at least my "watch" notice on the Redmeadow forum seems to be working. :)

ETA - And looking again at that Starry Night scale, that couldn't have lined up too much better. Man, it's going to look nice! :cool: :thumbsup:

The alert shows here, but I don't get any e-mail. However, I did get an e-mail alert from your previous post, so at least my "watch" notice on the Redmeadow forum seems to be working. :)

ETA - And looking again at that Starry Night scale, that couldn't have lined up too much better. Man, it's going to look nice! :cool: :thumbsup:

Hopefully the alerts get fixed though I'm not gonna hold my breath.

I tried to read the "grain" best I could in that, I hope it shapes the way I think it will:thumbsup:

Same here Jared, I haven't been getting the lerts. Damn, that denim is look spectacular!

greatscoot greatscoot SpyderPhreak SpyderPhreak we're epoxied and I'll be shaping handles tomorrow.

Scott I need to know of you're Right or Left handed and an address.

Jared I have your info logged in my "Creepy stuff I know about the Clan of the Cowbell" book complete with pictures. Which reminds me, you should get that mole looked at, just saying....:eek:

I'll also need your guys final answers on the sheaths. And as always, let me know if you have any questions about anything.

greatscoot greatscoot SpyderPhreak SpyderPhreak we're epoxied and I'll be shaping handles tomorrow.

Scott I need to know of you're Right or Left handed and an address.

Jared I have your info logged in my "Creepy stuff I know about the Clan of the Cowbell" book complete with pictures. Which reminds me, you should get that mole looked at, just saying....:eek:

I'll also need your guys final answers on the sheaths. And as always, let me know if you have any questions about anything.

I am right handed (received the alert BTW), and would like to carry in right front pocket with clip sheath. (I hope that makes sense).

I am right handed (received the alert BTW), and would like to carry in right front pocket with clip sheath. (I hope that makes sense).
Gotcha, right front pocket with the edge facing outwards.

Back