The Cowbell Build Thread

I meant to do one drop in blue and one in maroon and one spear in blue and one in maroon. Instead I glued up twins. I realized it too late and whispered that all too familiar line to myself... "😖Ohhh you dumb bastard😆"
20240410_180940-01.jpeg

Getting these shaped up and ready for the Redmeadow spine etch. From there I'm locking myself in the leather room and making sheaths for these and four Giveaways.

I meant to do one drop in blue and one in maroon and one spear in blue and one in maroon. Instead I glued up twins. I realized it too late and whispered that all too familiar line to myself... "😖Ohhh you dumb bastard😆"
View attachment 2548094

Getting these shaped up and ready for the Redmeadow spine etch. From there I'm locking myself in the leather room and making sheaths for these and four Giveaways.
No matter they still look great!

View attachment 2548094

Is that copper on the middle maroon??

Hi John!
Like Scott says, they still look great!!!
Hardly a blunder if you ask me!!
Have a great one, John & Everyone!!!
-Sixx

View attachment 2548094

Those look great. Man I thought that one had copper too.

Here's a special one that was ordered for none other than our very own Tim Knotts by his wife for his Birthday. He's livin the good life, retired and travelling around the country. He's been a good friend for a long time and thought he deserved a unique Cowbell, this stabilized Water Oak(?) fit the bill. He opened it today, Happy Birthday Tim!
20240324_181937-01.jpeg
20240310_162128-01.jpeg

Back