The Cowbell Build Thread

Glad it worked out, there's gonna be some wild scales in these next 8 Cowbells and I'm really looking forward to it.

Please tell me every time you finish a knife someone in your crew rings the cowbell :cool:

Ha, I do say "We" a lot but it's just me. In my head there's a Clan of the Cowbell hive mind. I think that's what I mean when I say it:eek: Every knife I put out does get rapped on a Cowbell though!

Your pins are imbued & ready for their closeup Mr. DeMille :D

This red linen has the coolest "smoke ring" in it, reminds me of a good brisket:D Let me know if it's not to your liking Mink Mink and we'll go from there. Though I gotta say it does look cool finished out
20210111_185439-01.jpeg

That’s great news. I put my handle scales in the mail to you today. You should receive them Monday. I marked the layout on the scales. Thanks for sending the template.

I believe this one may alter the pecking order in my fixed user collection. :cool:

Phil
Got 'em Phil. Finally made it into town today. These are beautiful scales, the "grain" is a lot finer than they look on the website, very nice.

Back