1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Pocket Blades

Discussion in 'Redmeadow Knives & T.Knotts Knives' started by Redmeadow Knives, Jan 3, 2020.

1. RayseM

RayseM Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2010
    I like hearing that :thumbsup: :)

2. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    That’s great news. I put my handle scales in the mail to you today. You should receive them Monday. I marked the layout on the scales. Thanks for sending the template.

I believe this one may alter the pecking order in my fixed user collection. :cool:

Phil

3. Redmeadow Knives

Redmeadow Knives John Conner / lessismore Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    Glad it worked out, there's gonna be some wild scales in these next 8 Cowbells and I'm really looking forward to it.

Ron L likes this.
  4. jmgruber

jmgruber Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 27, 2018
    Please tell me every time you finish a knife someone in your crew rings the cowbell :cool:

Dopic1 likes this.
  5. Redmeadow Knives

Redmeadow Knives John Conner / lessismore Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    Ha, I do say "We" a lot but it's just me. In my head there's a Clan of the Cowbell hive mind. I think that's what I mean when I say it:eek: Every knife I put out does get rapped on a Cowbell though!

Ron L, greatscoot and jmgruber like this.
  6. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010
    Pins imbued and ready.
    20210108_163657-01.jpeg

7. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010

20210108_174014-01.jpeg

lex2006 and Crazy Canuck like this.
  8. RayseM

RayseM Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Your pins are imbued & ready for their closeup Mr. DeMille :D

9. Comprehensivist

Comprehensivist Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 23, 2008
    Perhaps he imbibed while making pins to imbue them? :p

Phil

RayseM likes this.
  10. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2021
  11. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010
    This red linen has the coolest "smoke ring" in it, reminds me of a good brisket:D Let me know if it's not to your liking @Mink and we'll go from there. Though I gotta say it does look cool finished out
    20210111_185439-01.jpeg

Mink, lex2006 and RayseM like this.
  12. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010
    Blue Denim
    20210111_194043-01.jpeg

lex2006 and RayseM like this.
  13. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010
    Idaho Mudwood
    20210111_195127-01.jpeg

lex2006, RayseM and Ron L like this.
  14. CoryMc

CoryMc

Sep 3, 2016
    Bone linen after a year of rough (hundreds of limes, three semis of pottery: nasty cardboard, rubber and strapping galore) use. EB9EDDAD-78FB-4FAB-8D99-66F4CD35F683.jpeg

15. CoryMc

CoryMc

Sep 3, 2016
    Double (should have known better than to post between 8-9 MST).

Redmeadow Knives likes this.
  16. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010
    Got 'em Phil. Finally made it into town today. These are beautiful scales, the "grain" is a lot finer than they look on the website, very nice.

Comprehensivist likes this.
  17. Mink

Mink Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 2, 2012
    I dig it, looking forward to the finished product. Thanks!

18. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010
    The Blue Denim, Red Linen, Blue Bones, and Idaho Mudwood are ready for the scales to be attached. I'll try to get some pictures up soon.

Here's some blue bones gettin squared up on the mini-mill.
    20210114_090957-01.jpeg

19. knifethetank

knifethetank Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 18, 2018
    thanks for posting pictures of the different stages of your knife build, I enjoy it :thumbsup:

20. Redmeadow Knives

Aug 29, 2010
    Glad to hear that, I like showing the process I guess because of how much I enjoyed watching it when I started getting into knives.

I etched six Cowbells yesterday.
    20210115_170011-01.jpeg