The Cowbell Build Thread

It has been quiet around here, is everybody OK?
fuwjICY.jpg

All is well, blades for this run are heat treated and handsanded. Next step is etching the bells and then attaching the handles.

Been busy the in last couple of weeks, I'll spare you the details but we've had a few curve balls recently. No worries, all is well.

I was going to post something a while ago but then thought I might as well see if our sub had any life without me posting in it (kind of a D-bag move, I know)

We're still percolating and everything is moving forward, I got a big abrasives order in and finally invested in some fine belts up to 600 grit. Those have cut down my handsanding time insanely.

So basically.....

All is well, blades for this run are heat treated and handsanded. Next step is etching the bells and then attaching the handles.

Been busy the in last couple of weeks, I'll spare you the details but we've had a few curve balls recently. No worries, all is well.

I was going to post something a while ago but then thought I might as well see if our sub had any life without me posting in it (kind of a D-bag move, I know)

We're still percolating and everything is moving forward, I got a big abrasives order in and finally invested in some fine belts up to 600 grit. Those have cut down my handsanding time insanely.

So basically.....

Lol! Think he's my spirit animal:oops::D

Back