1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey folks! We're having a Becker Giveaway over in the Giveaway forum, check it out and have a chance to win a free Becker 4 Machax, Becker 5 Magnum Camp, or Becker 15 Short Trailing Point!

Pocket Clip Availability

Discussion in 'Sheaths & Such' started by J. A. Baker Knives, Oct 12, 2017.

1. J. A. Baker Knives

J. A. Baker Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 30, 2013
    clip.jpg Good morning,
    I was wondering if anyone might know where I can purchase these or something very similar. The place I usually get them from has not had any going on 2 months now and I need them. Thank you.
    Jeff

2. sheathmaker

sheathmaker Custom Leather Sheaths Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 18, 2005
    My contact information is below in my sig line. I'm nearly positive I can help you.

Paul

lowes48 likes this.
  3. J. A. Baker Knives

J. A. Baker Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 30, 2013
    Mr. Long, I just sent you an email. Thank you.

4. J. A. Baker Knives

Aug 30, 2013
    Thank you so much Paul. I enjoyed the chat and the help. You're a lifesaver!

5. harronek

harronek Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 29, 2013
    I never tried all the options , but of the few I did dabble with Mr Longs clips were the best .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ken

lowes48 likes this.
  6. J. A. Baker Knives

Aug 30, 2013
    "I never tried all the options , but of the few I did dabble with Mr Longs clips were the best ."

Yes, I agree.

7. randyrann

randyrann Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 27, 2015
    Yes they are very well built and look great on sheaths of all types!
    Paul is great to deal with!
    Randy

8. usmc0341

usmc0341

Jun 14, 2007
    I just sent you an email Paul.

9. sheathmaker

sheathmaker Custom Leather Sheaths Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 18, 2005
    .....and just answered your email.

Paul