pocket clip

You guys ever see a pocket clip on a traditional knife like a back pocket or a slip joint?Any one have a pic of a sleek slim pocket clip?I just received my first traditional knife today.I love the knife but think I would like it better if it had a small sleek clip.

The Case mid folding hunter has a pocket clip, thumb stud, and a lock. I don't know if it still qualifies as a traditional. :)

Other than the Case Mid folding hunter, none that I can think of. Perhaps someone with more knowledge than I will come up with something.

What I want to do is add a clip to a knife I already have.So I am looking for some pics of different clip designs.

Here's my compromise; a William Henry Clipcase. It keeps the knife readily available at the top of your pocket, and protects the finish to boot. This is their 'medium' case in calfskin leather for knives in 3 1/2" to 3 3/4" range, but it works perfectly for this svelte 4 1/4" Toothpick.

ClipCase005.jpg

ClipCase011.jpg

Here is my Case Trapperlock with clip. I get clips from flashlights mostly.

DSC00391.jpg

That clip case is very nice, do you happen to know where I could find one, or another clipped pocket sheath that's similar?

Back