Pocket sheath for 7ot or similar

I was trying to find an open top sheath with a pocket clip instead of a belt loop that would hold a largish folding knife like a 7ot or buck 110. I couldn't find one online. It seems like a good idea to me, but either in using the wrong search terms or it's not something that works as well as i pictured, so nobody makes them. Does anybody know of anything like this? Does it exist and i just can't find it on Google? Or is there some reason this dosen't work very well? I have too much crap on my belt but i want to carry my big old traditional lock backs. In the pocket loose is a pita in my work setup.

I was trying to find an open top sheath with a pocket clip instead of a belt loop that would hold a largish folding knife like a 7ot or buck 110. I couldn't find one online. It seems like a good idea to me, but either in using the wrong search terms or it's not something that works as well as i pictured, so nobody makes them. Does anybody know of anything like this? Does it exist and i just can't find it on Google? Or is there some reason this dosen't work very well? I have too much crap on my belt but i want to carry my big old traditional lock backs. In the pocket loose is a pita in my work setup.
Ok, well thanks anyway.

You could add a pocket clip to the 110.
I believe a knife place somewhere down near the smoky mountains has some open top sheaths with clips, not sure of the quality.

Also I believe one of the iconic folding knife company’s also has some available

You could add a pocket clip to the 110.
I believe a knife place somewhere down near the smoky mountains has some open top sheaths with clips, not sure of the quality.

Also I believe one of the iconic folding knife company’s also has some available
Which company? I didn't find any

Back