Polished edge

For me, using a Dremel tool is a major accomplishment. to put it all in perspective, it took me two-days to rplace a door-knob. And no, it was a run of the mill replacement, it's just my absolute inability to function with ANY type of toll in my Hand. Give me a screwdriver and I shall bend every screw. give me a hammer and watch my thumbs bleed. Give me a chain saw and:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
So, when I was given a Digital Dremel and every attachment for X-mas by my Son, I really tried to use it, and found myself doing things that i never believed possible. I checkered a set of grips on a revolver, cut some intricate holes in a knife handls, Ala Mayo, and then started to polish blades on some practice knives. While it's certainly not efficient, I find it relaxing and intense.
I took your advice and and just finished the back of the Blade and the clip. Prior to starting, the back was very deeply scratched and had no luster, the clip was worn down and needed to be repainted. Thanks to your great info, here is the back today:

This is NOT good. The back of the blade came out nice, the front has not. Why does it look like I "burned" the steel. I have not taken a photo of it, but it's showing some very fine dark swirls. What am I doing:eek: :confused: :confused:

Back