Polished Purple CTEK and .315" A2 Steel 'Poon Tip!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
.315 A2 steel and purple CTEK!

This one is mirror polished everywhere, even under the scales so the translucent CTEK scales really glow!

The scale material looks like it is under a blacklight when the sun is bright.

If we get some sun tomorrow I will try for more pics... it was too overcast today to really see the purple glow effect in the photos.

044_zpsbc33719d.jpg

041_zpsba35859a.jpg

045_zps5e179bad.jpg

You can see a hint of the glow here!
Untitled_zps4037b057.jpg

052_zps46c73957.jpg

036_zps0d9fba57.jpg

Untitled_zps1d0dd973.jpg

Last edited:
Utterly gorgeous. I'm about to mirror polish some kitchen knives out of sheer jealousy.

Wow that looks awesome! You are kind of good at this whole knife making thing...

Holy smokes Dan that is sick. I really liked the carbon fiber and green poon you made, but this one is even better.

Yup, you're dipping your blades in chrome i just know it ; ) my wife wants one for her make up in the car. Amazing.

Holy freakin' smokes!! That's one of your best yet, Daniel. You could bounce sunlight off it and blind airplane pilot's flying overhead!

Utterly gorgeous. I'm about to mirror polish some kitchen knives out of sheer jealousy.
:D Much appreciated!

Wow that looks awesome! You are kind of good at this whole knife making thing...
Thanks for the kind words!

Holy smokes Dan that is sick. I really liked the carbon fiber and green poon you made, but this one is even better.
Thanks! I like the CTEK a lot, it is really cool looking in person.

I need a towel........
lmao!!!

Ps if its for sale ill take it lmfao.
:D This one is sold! Actually it is an old order that I just completed.

Yup, you're dipping your blades in chrome i just know it ; ) my wife wants one for her make up in the car. Amazing.
Shhhh!!! Everybody is doing the hard chrome thing so I decided to go old school and just dip it! lol...

:D

Holy freakin' smokes!! That's one of your best yet, Daniel. You could bounce sunlight off it and blind airplane pilot's flying overhead!

I have to be careful transporting it!

Wow, that looks really nice.
Much appreciated!

Sheeew glad it's sold cause I'd be in the dog house. Kinda sad though that is a sweet knife. :)

Daniel, that one is super sexy!! Really clean work on that brother, I love it!:thumbup:

Back