Polkowski Bulldog

Dew

Finally I have a chance to own one. Thanks to Murray Haday www.proedgeknives.com .

This is definitely one of the best fighters around. Everything's just perfect: the weight, the grip, etc. You simply have to handle one to experience the thrill.

Have you got yours?
smile.gif

Dew.

bulldog.jpg

[This message has been edited by Dew (edited 03-19-2001).]

I'm gonna get yelled at, but I don't really like the looks of the Bulldog or the Pug. I can't complain about how they carry and feel: I just don't like the look. On the other hand, I think the Scorpion and several other of Al's knives, like the CQ and the Companion, are absolutely gorgeous. I'm not sure what it is. For longer knives I prefer Greg Lightfoot's, but I'd love a Polkowski of about 6" made of something better than ATS 34. Polkowskis are so balanced, fast and comfortable to use and carry they're quite amazing. Superb knives. So why aren't the longer ones to my taste?
Murray is great to buy from and deal with, especially for a Canadian
smile.gif
If he has what you want, buy it from him. You won't be sorry.
Al does accept orders directly, or at least he used to, but the best source for Al's knives seems to be Les Robertson. Les has an amazing ability to get Polkowskis and some not available anywhere else.

AL and Les are like Brothers I dunno how he does it..

and voicing your opinion shoulnd't be reprimanded.. I wil tell you now that I prefer the scorpion and the companion to the pug or bulldog any day... I woudlnt say the Pug is DA SUPER BOMB but I am a die hard fan of Bob kasper designs.. and I also listen to Elvis' not so popular songs cause I liek his popular ones.. I have a sad fate
smile.gif

------------------
URBAN.LEGENDS.(BalisongGARBAGE)
ENGEL.DESIGN.ROOM
[FAKE01].[the mirror site](www.rejectionist.com)
Knives.I.Want
If you play with love you will be heartbroken; if you play with knives you will [bleed]

Back