Post a pic of one of your favorite Horton's and explain why you like it,,,

Love the sawbacks,,,:)

Stolen from J's bucket, cause he takes good pics. This one has all the old skool features I like in my knives. :D

Picture117.jpg

Picture116.jpg

I don't have any pics of it yet but I know it will be my favorite once Jeremy starts drinking beer again an finishes it. ;)

attachment.php

My first. Fatty necker. This little bastard can do anything you want it to. Rides in my pocket every day. This is one I powdercoated myself, but I ended up taking it off because it looked like hell once it was all scratched up.

One of my favorites is the Fugbar. It has an asymmetrical grind and is designed for some prying duties as well as being crazy sharp.

attachment.php

My favorite all around camping knife is the Pepperized Chopper. It does everything well from chopping to carving. Surprisingly light in the hand.

attachment.php

My favorite is my Camp Blood Sawback variant,,, 'cause it's the first knife a knifemaker made specifically for me,,, and we exchanged ideas on what the final knife would look like and which features it would have,,, (well basically J told me what he would like to make and I agreed ;) :D )

3397685557_ca8ef72805_b.jpg

ps:,,, and it's ground on both sides :thumbup:

This one has to be my all time favorite. The combination of the unique handle material, the finishing of the blade, the clean grinds and the overall design really impress me. I would take this one in a heart beat.

This one because I love to see makers do something original and different. I feel like both of these knives show craftsmanship, pride in workmanship, and an overall talent for knife making.

Kevin

Love the sawbacks,,,:)

Stolen from J's bucket, cause he takes good pics. This one has all the old skool features I like in my knives. :D

Picture117.jpg

Picture116.jpg

sweet jeebus...what are the specs on that one? I'm a sucker for wharnies.

Couldn't leave this one out. I like her 'cause she's purty......Ringed short sword.......
005-11.jpg

002-14.jpg

this is a tough one, granted I don't have nearly as many as some of you but this one here has to be my favorite (at least until I get the next one ;) )
P1040762.jpg

Back