Post here if your waiting for a Kershaw or a ZT...

Red handle Blur 1670RD from a major vendors sale pages. Under $40 current price which was too good to resist.

I seem to do nothing but wait these days.

I was waiting for some limited models with holes in the blades. I warned that company that if they didn't produce the knives that their fans wanted they would take their money elsewhere. They blew me off so I'm taking my money and waiting on Kershaw/ZT instead. Right now I'm waiting on the Cryo II, Scrambler and 0566.

I'm now patiently waiting only for the three new ZT Regular Production models hopefully sometime this Summer: 0566, 0801 and 0770CF.

Anything out of the ZT Limited Edition preorders would be gravy but expectations are tempered: 0777, 0888, 0600, 0801CF and 0454.

At some point perhaps the 0300BW and 0560BW.

I'm now patiently waiting only for the three new ZT Regular Production models hopefully sometime this Summer: 0566, 0801 and 0770CF.

Anything out of the ZT Limited Edition preorders would be gravy but expectations are tempered: 0777, 0888, 0600, 0801CF and 0454.

At some point perhaps the 0300BW and 0560BW.

I (unfortunately) wont be able to pick up any of the LE this year...but I do intend to get the 0801, 0770CF, and 0566.

I can't wait anymore my 0777... too excited! When will the last one be shipped? Because I'm sure my dealer will get that!!

I have to receive the 0777 to help me sustain the wait for 0888MAX... nice to hear it will come sooner than december... my sanity requires some positive messages!

Waiting on a 0560 myself. Stalking the mailman at the moment...excitement almost too much to bear.

Waiting on a 0560 myself. Stalking the mailman at the moment...excitement almost too much to bear.

Haha...when ever I think of my mail man I remember this time I had it adressed to my user name (9blades) before handing me my long awaited package he pauses and looks at the package "9blades? What, are you some kind of bad@$$ now?" I almost fell over laughing:eek:

Haha...when ever I think of my mail man I remember this time I had it adressed to my user name (9blades) before handing me my long awaited package he pauses and looks at the package "9blades? What, are you some kind of bad@$$ now?" I almost fell over laughing:eek:

Too funny...

Well, its arrived and it is sweet. First non-recurve ZT. Is it too soon to be thinking about acid etching/stone washing the blade?

I'm waiting for a Bradley kimura 7, which is kershaw produced...in other words...BUMP!

Let's see...0801's, 0770, a red Leek...oh yeah, AND A TILT!!! Thanks for the help Mark!

Back