Post pictures of your Emersons here!

ce520903311d277cbf848bade1100d74.jpg

Oh wait, is not a Roadhouse, what is it? Looks like an 8 but different, man I'm in the dark, I should know better.

I'm obsessed with the Roadhouses, sorry; its late, and I'm tired, and half blind; I should use my laptop to look at pictures instead of the phone:)

Oh wait, is not a Roadhouse, what is it? Looks like an 8 but different, man I'm in the dark, I should know better.

I'm obsessed with the Roadhouses, sorry; its late, and I'm tired, and half blind; I should use my laptop to look at pictures instead of the phone:)

LOL. It's all good. It's a Combat Systems Fighter (CSF, like the one in my story). It's one of the limited signature series knifes. Bassically the handle of a Roadhouse, mated to the blade of a Tiger (which is similar to an 8, just slightly shorter and wider).

LOL. It's all good. It's a Combat Systems Fighter (CSF, like the one in my story). It's one of the limited signature series knifes. Bassically the handle of a Roadhouse, mated to the blade of a Tiger (which is similar to an 8, just slightly shorter and wider).

Thanks man, I really like it; love the logo on the back next to the signature; very cool. Mr Emerson has some very awesome designs; I remember watching a video where he whipped like 10 or more different designs on paper in a few minutes, and they were all different, that's talent! Anyway, I think I'm going to bed, otherwise I'll keep on writing:) Thanks bro.

Thanks! Just felt like orange would be good today as I'm out and about. That 11 had Halloween duty the last couple years and yes, carved a few pumpkins with it.:D

Thanks! Just felt like orange would be good today as I'm out and about. That 11 had Halloween duty the last couple years and yes, carved a few pumpkins with it.:D
Cool. Just out of curiosity, have you done anything with an Iron Dragon yet?

Back