Post pictures of your Emersons here!

That's interesting. Maybe just the camera angle, or are they actually the same length? In this shot it looks like the Super A100 is just thicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back in the saddle again[emoji1303]
Just scored this NIB
Mini CQC-15
Loving it and feels good to be back I really missed them . There's some thing special about these Emersons [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

That's interesting. Maybe just the camera angle, or are they actually the same length? In this shot it looks like the Super A100 is just thicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is the same length. Just more girth in general as it is a thicker and taller handle. I was really surprised it. Certainly kicking myself for not jumping on one when I had a couple opportunities to buy one in the past couple years.

Nice one! Yeah, there is something special about Emerson knives.

Back in the saddle again[emoji1303]
Just scored this NIB
Mini CQC-15
Loving it and feels good to be back I really missed them . There's some thing special about these Emersons [emoji41]

Leather lanyard in the house [emoji41]

Last edited:
Mini cqc-15 has a big brother now ...
Jungle Commander [emoji1303]

First time posting in this subforum! Going to have to stick around though I think

First time posting in this subforum! Going to have to stick around though I think

You're more than welcome to stay and join in the conversations!

And just thought I'd share some of my more recent (and IMO, better) photos taken at Hofler Park, which is conveniently down the road from my place.

MCOM_zpsp8z1ftei.jpg

csf_zpstuod7quv.jpg

[video=youtube;RuOtobjNtOM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuOtobjNtOM[/video]

Back