Post your Arno Bernard Pic's!

Received my Rinkhals yesterday and I’m very impressed with it (not that I was expecting anything less). It has very crisp walk and talk. I was hoping to carry it clipless, but it had already made its mark on the Ti scale underneath, so I put it back on. The similarities with the Mnandi are apparent but they are quite different in action, the Mnandi obviously being a framelock and able to be opened one-handed. I really like how AB and CRK share a lot of the same design elements but still manage to show off different strengths. Hope everyone has a great weekend ahead.
yfo5tqG.jpg

Received my Rinkhals yesterday and I’m very impressed with it (not that I was expecting anything less). It has very crisp walk and talk. I was hoping to carry it clipless, but it had already made its mark on the Ti scale underneath, so I put it back on. The similarities with the Mnandi are apparent but they are quite different in action, the Mnandi obviously being a framelock and able to be opened one-handed. I really like how AB and CRK share a lot of the same design elements but still manage to show off different strengths. Hope everyone has a great weekend ahead.
yfo5tqG.jpg
Thanks. I’ve never seen a side by side. I think I prefer the AB blade shape there.

Back