Post your Becker knives pics here

I'm on it.
Um, here's this as recompense:
image_zps03ea4bed.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
(It's my favorite. I've repaired my mailbox post 2 times using only it. Our neighbors were weirdos.)

It's a magazine pouch. I muscled some eyelets in to it, and now it's a leatherman pouch. One can't have enough pouches.

Just got a sheath from JD at 710 sheaths. Good thing I got some pics taken before the East Coast blizzard set it and buried my favorite picture takin' stump :D

Sheath is a black kydex taco wrapped in dark-brown finished leather. I love the way the color of the finish came out, the mottled colors give it more character than a single-tone brown finish would

Kydex retention is great, that thing is not coming out unless I want it to

Overall I'm super happy with how it all came out. I can't wait til the weather warms up a little and I can get this setup out in the woods and use it

Just got a sheath from JD at 710 sheaths. Good thing I got some pics taken before the East Coast blizzard set it and buried my favorite picture takin' stump :D

Sheath is a black kydex taco wrapped in dark-brown finished leather. I love the way the color of the finish came out, the mottled colors give it more character than a single-tone brown finish would

Overall I'm super happy with how it all came out. I can't wait til the weather warms up a little and I can get this setup out in the woods and use it

Nice looking sheath! :thumbup::D

I did this today:
image_zps8ea8503c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
It was obnoxiously long. The plastic insert has "BK15" stamped on it, so I guess it's a universal design. Boo. I'd love to have a BK2 style plastic sheath for all the other ones, but this will do for now.

I removed the liner and boiled it for a snug fit. No more rattle!
image_zps6f559643.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
The stitching could have been neater, but it should be durable. If it fails, I'll give it another go.
image_zpsc3cb82ac.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
A leatherman still fits in the pouch (barely).

I did this today:
image_zps8ea8503c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
It was obnoxiously long. The plastic insert has "BK15" stamped on it, so I guess it's a universal design. Boo. I'd love to have a BK2 style plastic sheath for all the other ones, but this will do for now.
I removed the liner and boiled it for a snug fit. No more rattle!
image_zps6f559643.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
The stitching could have been neater, but it should be durable. If it fails, I'll give it another go.
image_zpsc3cb82ac.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
A leatherman still fits in the pouch (barely).

So, finally got my big box o' goodness opened and checked out, along with the three smaller boxes that had come earlier. I got some TKC scales for the BK9 and a couple for the BK14/24. Also made a lanyard that looks like a passable copy of one that granite had sent to G-shark. Was hoping to field test the BK2 on a wild hog (or two) on Thursday night, but we came up dry. Either the hogs are spooky just like the deer from the start of rifle season, or they are all hanging out in the deep woods eating acorns. I'll post some more photos once my son and I get in some good use on these.

I have achieved wood.

Are those 15 scales stippled? They look great!

Yah those are actually the tan scales that come with the knife... They have been through a lot, but I sanded then stippled, then shot with some krylon, then sanded until I got the fit I was looking for. They actually turned out really good and feel really nice. Kind of a "soft" feeling.

Beautiful handles, the knot really sets off that knife. I'm envious. Is there a link as to where i can get that done on my BK7??? Thanks.

Back