Post your Becker knives pics here

2tpnddD.jpg

SWEET! Couple of ?s what did you use for the liners and did you use Ritz Dye on the sheath? Looks Great kj :thumbsup:

Forgot about the sheath. I Just put some spray paint on the outside. I don't expect it to last haha. I was going to use dye but in my experience for it to work on plastics you've got to really heat it up. I knew if I heated it up I would ruin the mold on the kydex. I was thinking maybe if I add some spray polyurethane it would hold up better.

The red liner is built into the handles. The black one is just one of those flexible cutting/place mats I get them from ikea and walmart. Ikea has black and white in the pet section. Walmart has red, orange and green.

Forgot about the sheath. I Just put some spray paint on the outside. I don't expect it to last haha. I was going to use dye but in my experience for it to work on plastics you've got to really heat it up. I knew if I heated it up I would ruin the mold on the kydex. I was thinking maybe if I add some spray polyurethane it would hold up better.

The red liner is built into the handles. The black one is just one of those flexible cutting/place mats I get them from ikea and walmart. Ikea has black and white in the pet section. Walmart has red, orange and green.
Thanks kj! It sure looks good . I didn't see the the black liners at first but I see em now :thumbsup: It really looks good in black ;)

Went for a short mountain hike on Saturday while the wife was at a function for a few hours. I ended up at Allamuchy Mountain and the Musconetcong River. It was a nice secluded hike in the drizzle. My favorite kind actually. I happened across a beaver dropping trees into an off shoot. Unfortunately it heard my at times noisy ass. But im noisy so I dont startle a bear. Anyhoo Bk10LE
https://www.flickr.com/photos/153781516@N05/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/153781516@N05/

Went for a short mountain hike on Saturday while the wife was at a function for a few hours. I ended up at Allamuchy Mountain and the Musconetcong River. It was a nice secluded hike in the drizzle. My favorite kind actually. I happened across a beaver dropping trees into an off shoot. Unfortunately it heard my at times noisy ass. But im noisy so I dont startle a bear. Anyhoo Bk10LE

Are you sure a Beaver did that ? That looks like your work :p they sure don't mess around . Looks like you had a nice day, some nice scenery . :thumbsup:

Are you sure a Beaver did that ? That looks like your work :p they sure don't mess around . Looks like you had a nice day, some nice scenery . :thumbsup:
Thanks Brother. Any day away from people and in the woods is a Good day indeed. Well not you guys your family that's why I try to include y'all in my journeys:)

Back