Post your CRK carry knife for today.

Went with the Sebenza today with all the talk about the new 31 recently. The only knife that can unpocket my Hinderer.
DRrhTuT.jpg

These gentlemen "strip" the remaining product (that our pumps cant discharge) from our barges. It is a free service that he has done since the 70s. There is between 800 to 1200 gallons left over in each barge (we push diesel and gas). Were here roughly every 8th day. Dude is a Mississippi self made millionaire. PhotoPictureResizer_190606_150424725-3024x2268.jpg PhotoPictureResizer_190606_150205796-3024x2268.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats. It is truly a great gentleman’s folder. Fantastic for the office or special occasions.
Thank you Curl! I totally agree. I live in a large metro area where carrying a small, unassuming EDC makes sense which really attracted me to this one. I was pleasantly surprised that I could get a great grip and the knife seems totally robust. I plan to put it to the same hard use of the rest of my folders and will report back!

I've been debating hitting the "Buy It Now" button on a Black Micarta Inkozi or 21 for a several months now & the announcement of the new 31 isn't going to help matters at all. I've always liked the two strips of micarta or wood inserts on the old models, so the new pattern on the 31 is going to take some getting used to. In the mean time, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the two CRKs that I already have.
IMG_0688-X3.jpg

Back