Post your CRK carry knife for today.

DC an electrician friend showed me the same Klein tool. Said it had to be dull, and was used where other knives were not allowed on wind farms.

DC an electrician friend showed me the same Klein tool. Said it had to be dull, and was used where other knives were not allowed on wind farms.
Yea I used it for years. Most lineman have one on there belt more times than not. I never could get into the sheath/belt carry. It stayed in the sheath loose in my pouch with scissors. Over the years I’ve watched more electricians drift towards pocket knives with pocket clips instead of the stripping knife on the belt. I’ve “sharpened” it on concrete and sidewalks more than anything

LoZMhGj.jpg

Gosh DC ! I was surprised to see you with a "packaged" Christmas tree! Thought you'd be cutting one down with one of your CRK's!

Gosh DC ! I was surprised to see you with a "packaged" Christmas tree! Thought you'd be cutting one down with one of your CRK's!
Haha. It’s a real one. They netted it for us at one of the local big box stores. Couldn’t find any at all. That was the last one in town for 8-9 foot tall

Back