Post your CRK carry knife for today.

2 in my pocket today. A L21 and a L31. The 21 sty’s the 31 is heading out on an enabling mission so hopefully this little group of ours will be expanding!
vhOezcL.jpeg

Last edited:
Kettleman Kettleman

I see your “no stamp” and raise you an OP Zaan.
😂🤣 (inside joke)

View attachment 2539561

View attachment 2539562

(I do understand that I will lose this game because of your fancy “P’s” and Classic….or am I bluffing?) 😂😜

I call and go…

All IN!

P
Original
Regular
Classic
‘09 21 - Transition no stamp
‘10 21 - No stamp
‘12 21 - slotted stop pin sleeve
‘18 21 - Insingo
‘19 21- last run PJ

All on your leather! Thank you so much for that my friend!

UsA4osh.jpeg

I call and go…

All IN!

P
Original
Regular
Classic
‘09 21 - Transition no stamp
‘10 21 - No stamp
‘12 21 - slotted stop pin sleeve
‘18 21 - Insingo
‘19 21- last run PJ

All on your leather! Thank you so much for that my friend!

UsA4osh.jpeg
Nice try…my collection is a secret. 😜

Sharp & Fiery Sharp & Fiery

All kidding aside, I know your collection would probably win most hands around these parts!
Haha. Not sure about that…but the 5 ti-lock collection is a pretty good “flush.”

I also have a S&F mat. Bahahaha!

Happy Easter Weekend, Clay and to all the rest of you CRK fans!

I will add…I have never sold a single CRK I have bought. I’ve given lots away, but never sold one…wait…my best friend wouldn’t take one as a gift so he made a small donation. Haha.

I periodically have my own 1 month challenge that I will not invite any of you to participate in. I travel to lands far away where I cannot carry a CRK. Imagine a month without a sebenza…yes, it’s horrifying 😮. BUT if you ever feel you are not properly appreciating your crks, it’s a granteed cure! Feeling grateful to have this in my pocket. Have a great weekend friends!

Oh dang! Still can’t post a photo. I’ll fix that. Standby. It’s a small reg. Use your imagination.

Interesting you mention that… his church is down the street from my house and I’ve been wanting to visit it for years and have heard many things about John MacArthur. I go to a different church but I will be visiting his soon.
Interesting. I live in MO but have listened to him for year. One of my best friends lives in LA and goes to his church.

Back