Post your CRK carry knife for today.

ea492ba84b805c9ffa7ab2b91bfdadc0.jpg

My longest ever time of EDC'ing one particular knife is about to come to an end. After almost 2 years to the day of back pocket duty anytime a large Seb was wanted, UG Grapevine is headed to the mothership for the first time in it's 7 year life. It's getting a Raindrop blade and a silver backspacer. Here it is passing command over to it's successor, a large Classic with African Blackwood that's just come back to Casa_de_Wolfe a year after flying the coup.

WithBlackwood-front_zpssrphg2zc.jpg

WithBlackwood-back_zpspdps1ikx.jpg

My longest ever time of EDC'ing one particular knife is about to come to an end. After almost 2 years to the day of back pocket duty anytime a large Seb was wanted, UG Grapevine is headed to the mothership for the first time in it's 7 year life. It's getting a Raindrop blade and a silver backspacer. Here it is passing command over to it's successor, a large Classic with African Blackwood that's just come back to Casa_de_Wolfe a year after flying the coup.

WithBlackwood-front_zpssrphg2zc.jpg

WithBlackwood-back_zpspdps1ikx.jpg

You'll miss it while it's gone. :( Hey LW, how do you like those pocket clips, I'd like to find a deep pocket clip to try out but I've seen the ones like yours more and more on the Sebenza s and was just curious of what you thought?

Adorable kitty! And kitty with great tasted in knives!

You'll miss it while it's gone. :( Hey LW, how do you like those pocket clips, I'd like to find a deep pocket clip to try out but I've seen the ones like yours more and more on the Sebenza s and was just curious of what you thought?

I like them a lot, they're so easy to use. I also don't have issues with the clip catching on things like seatbelts. They also cause less wear on your pocket edge, as you open them a bit when putting the knife in.

And speaking of thieving kitties........

Brat-WhiteMammothSeb2_zpscbs7r42k.jpg

Giving my 25 a much needed break after 4+ years of work duty, getting back into the older styles, forgot how much I like them as well.

Back