Post your CRK carry knife for today.

YMQ7urU.jpg

My first sebenza came today and I am very pleased! This guy is going to be in my pocket for some time to come :D

Did u do the pocket bolster urself or bought it like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, the jeans are called "Riggs", made by Wrangler. Great work jeans - heavy weight denim, triple stitched seams, and the pocket reinforcement seen in the pic.

Nope, the jeans are called "Riggs", made by Wrangler. Great work jeans - heavy weight denim, triple stitched seams, and the pocket reinforcement seen in the pic.

I wanna try and have a bit stiched at just the seems cuz no matter what clips i use the seems get shreaded over time but a bit of leather would be ideal. Just dont know how they would look on a everyday jeans. Dont wanna look like im wearing working jeans when im going out.

Maybe a blue dyed leather?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice clip, where does it come from?

It's from the mothership, genuine CRK pocket clip found on the Ti-lock model. It's tie clip style, you press to open and slide it into your pocket, holds very secure. To remove, you can just pull the knife out like you normally do or press and pull to avoid it shred your pocket lip. The design kinda flows with the more organic lines of the inkosi than the 21s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't decide between the old workhorse small plain Jane 21 or my Birthday Benza the small 21 with the Diamond Plate CGG, I love the way the homemade sheaths have moulded to the shape of the knife like an expensive wet moulded custom fit sheath.

Looks like I'll take 'em both, workhorse in RFP and the Birthday Benza weak side LFP :) .

HZROICT.jpg

vyOtjBl.jpg

Y6DxlIX.jpg

K4buPcO.jpg

Sheath's made from a piece of leather from the inside of a briefcase and the latch is made from a brass tuning key from an old broken upright piano I trashed and burned. I kept the ivory veneer, ebony piano keys and all the brass hardware. To make the latch I just used the tuning screw as the toggle, as you can see it worked very well and looks pretty cool ;) :) .

pwb0UmS.jpg

pKoW6Oe.jpg

This sheath a friend made to fit the Small 21 frame.

UOa6yRv.jpg

uYo5Dj0.jpg

jReOrce.jpg

ybSZB3V.jpg

A bit more wedgy of a blade than I prefer, but been loving carrying my 25 with its 'Gull Wing clip'. Crackin' apples in half and taking no prisoners......that's the 25 way!

IMG_1633_zps8mcwdpdy.jpg

Back