Post your CRK carry knife for today.

Thin-Slice got me thinking about my StarTac with his post over at the CRK Pic Thread. Can't go wrong sticking this baby in my pocket!

ERMvKhZ.jpg

0cnK1hP.jpg

Where do you guys get such cool lanyards?

Beads and paracord are widely available from online sellers and there are lots of YouTube vids on knot tying. The 550 Licorice cord on the pic you quoted came from the big river site and the bead was from Maverick Workshop.

There are a fair number of pics and commentary over at The Official Lanyard Thread

Going with a "classic" (not Classic) plain jane small 21, born two years ago today. Happy birthday to it and my son. One day this will be his but Pop is going to take it for a spin every once in a while.

IMG_20170519_083813.jpg

I've been fooling around a lot with lanyards lately, trying different materials, knots, and adding new beads. The factory pull on my StarTac was looking pretty tired and I've been changing up my CRK lanyards, taking out the post, adding color and length, and going with 550 cord. The Wilson Combat bead is so small and tight that I used 425 on this one. I might just gut some 550, though, and change it up later. In the meantime, I'll stick this baby in my pocket today.

1TqLeBa.jpg

Back