Post your HI khukuri pix thread?

I haven't seen a pix thread dedicated to HI kuks so I thought I'd start one. These works of art deserve to be shown. Here is my Gelbu Special
Z2knpoA.jpg

Hmm, pretty sure there are a number of threads here, but they are so awesome another thread can't hurt. Here is my small collection...
20140721_140207_zpsea8c8263.jpg

Sweeet collection. I know that image will influence my dreams in a couple mins.

Wow didn't know you got a Trisul Shavru. Your sneaky.......great picture.
I'll post one tomorrow, my mommy says I have to go night night now. I'm used up.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that Karda. I searched "Post your HI kukri pix" on google and didnt find anything. Great kuks everyone, and wow that's a huge collection, Gehazi. I even spy a Hasiya(think I spelled it wrong)! Been wanting one of those.

Gehazi - If anyone has HIKV really bad, you are most definately infected...lol. At least it's a disease that can be placated once in a while with a little sharking here and there.

Sorry bout that Karda. I searched "Post your HI kukri pix" on google and didnt find anything. Great kuks everyone, and wow that's a huge collection, Gehazi. I even spy a Hasiya(think I spelled it wrong)! Been wanting one of those.

No need for apologies. Pic threads are always welcome!
Your spelling of hasiya is correct.

You must have a good eye Cube, I see to recall Gehazi has a hasiya but durned if I can spot it in that pile myself. I suspect it's there I just don't see it. I shall look some more.

Philllll, what kind of khukuri is the bottom knife with the wide blade in your picture? I haven't seen one like that before.

Amend that to I found it. On the case with the pistol. You do have a good eye. I'm mostly a gun guy so being that close to the muzzle stuffer (love em) I must have lost my concentration.

And Phillll, that giant pen knife makes me cry. Sooooo cool, not to be confused with Cul the giant fish catcher.

And of course the Foxy, well we've been there too. I still whimper from time to time but I'm ok, really I am.

Hehe, and this is why a new Pix thread is occasionally a good idea. Not too often but occasionally it is good to just get to see some of the old favorites again and some new favorites as well, I consider it my shopping wish list LOL.

Love that patina Nepki, it looks great on that M43's styling. Cul you've put together a very nicely balanced collection with some of everything, I am definately taking notes, you have a few I have been patiently looking for. And a chance to see "Gehazi's trove" again is always welcome. Bravo! Gehazi, Love to see where my HIKV is headed should I win the lottery. Then there is Philllll going with the minimalist approach of just a couple of his favorite specials, yes Bawanna, that giant Pen/Foxy combo of his is definately worthy of a couple tears for the fact they don't belong to me :D

So far loving the pictures and looking forward to seeing more folks' khuks.

Shavru - I tried to get a little of everything, for good variety, and different usages.

Back