Post your Newest CRK family members - CRK New arrivals

Think they thought you wouldn’t notice?
It was actually much worse…lots of things including my original Classic blade. Never had an issue with UPS until this package. It’s just one that hurt the most. Happened on my actual birthday too. Haha. What are the chances?

But I’m over it now. As you can tell. 😂🤣

It was actually much worse…lots of things including my original Classic blade. Never had an issue with UPS until this package. It’s just one that hurt the most. Happened on my actual birthday too. Haha. What are the chances?

Truly sorry to hear that story. Not sure I’d get over that.

Mailing you a spare blade tomorrow, Coleman. I have an S30V one from a classic.

Wait, I’m confused! I thought that sebenza collection was complete! So my question is, who’s enabling the King of Enablers??
Oh Brother I dont need any help! I decided to remove the Insingo and Tantos from the collection as I really wanted to get back to my orginal intent of all DP they way they were designed. I then found a couple to replace two taken out.

Oh Brother I dont need any help! I decided to remove the Insingo and Tantos from the collection as I really wanted to get back to my orginal intent of all DP they way they were designed. I then found a couple to replace two taken out.
Got ya bro, well then congratulations! One last question, does the collection still fully represent the sebenza lineup and history without the other 2 blade shapes? 😉

Got ya bro, well then congratulations! One last question, does the collection still fully represent the sebenza lineup and history without the other 2 blade shapes? 😉
It does I think. What I set out to do was collect a representation of the line from to P - 31 and Ive done that. the common theme is the DP that started the line. While the Insingo and Tanto were both brought on as production options in the 21 I think they tell more of a 21 story than a Sebenza as a whole story and honestly so do the 2 I replaced them with.

It does I think. What I set out to do was collect a representation of the line from to P - 31 and Ive done that. the common theme is the DP that started the line. While the Insingo and Tanto were both brought on as production options in the 21 I think they tell more of a 21 story than a Sebenza as a whole story and honestly so do the 2 I replaced them with.
Ehem…”H”….cough cough

We dont all have your kind of money... were not all beneficiaries to a camping product conglomerate.
I feel like the “estranged spouse,” I don’t see any accolades from them. :(

Back