Post your pic! What do you look like today?

Still can't figure the picture thing out. :mad: :rolleyes:

Hate to sound like an idiot, but when the shoe fits ..

So, I've gone to 'manage attachments' then uploaded the picture from my desktop, but then I don't see any options to get it onto the post itself ....

Stupid shoes, fitting too well. :D

Bamboo said:

Still can't figure the picture thing out. :mad: :rolleyes:

Go to www.imageshack.us. It's simple and easy to use. You don't need to register or anything. Just browse for the file you want on your hard drive, then click the host it button. It will automatically generate a link for you with the image tags in place--I think it's called hotlink for forum or something--scroll down a bit to find it. Just copy that URL and past it into your post. Lemme know if that doesn't make sense.

Josh Feltman said:
Go to www.imageshack.us. It's simple and easy to use. You don't need to register or anything. Just browse for the file you want on your hard drive, then click the host it button. It will automatically generate a link for you with the image tags in place--I think it's called hotlink for forum or something--scroll down a bit to find it. Just copy that URL and past it into your post. Lemme know if that doesn't make sense.

That sounds easy enough, lemme try this out.

Enough of these glamour shots; show us what you really look like!

munk

Tell DannyinJapan we have the Proof he's been looking for. It's been under our noses all the time. Alert the media- but leave Jenning's out of this. Let's give Fox News first dibs.

munk

Given the choice between the Tron outfit and the wolfskin thong, which would you choose to wear?

How about a Bruise Lee pic instead of either.

The sudden turn of the thread brought a song to my mind:

Singalong: (Sing along with the music from Battle Hymn of the Republic)

I wear my pink pajama's in the summer when it's hot.

I wear my flannel nighty in the winter when it's not.

And sometimes in the springtime, and sometimes in the fall.

I jump right in between the sheets.

With nothing on at all!!

Glory Glory Hallejuah.

Glory Glory whats it too ya

Balmy breezes blowing through ya

With nothing on at all!!

Back