Post your Spyder Pics

Rock Jumper
Wharncliff Delica.
and
Rupert Old School Delica
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/the-travelling-delica-vol-2.1748270/

ovULgjnl.jpg

How the hell do i add a pic? Do I need 27 different photo accounts just to post a picture?

Last edited:
How the hell do i add a pic? Do I need 27 different photo accounts just to post a picture?

Imgur works well (and is what I use), but any photo host that will generate a URL for a single photo -- one ending in .jpg or another image extension -- should work.

Hello beautiful people,

Couple years ago I got a Para 2 from this amazing site and since then is being my every day companion. Although I am very happy with it I decided to spice things up a little bit.

I being doing research here and learning A LOT from all of you, I am breaking my 7 years silence to tell you that I finally pull the trigger and purchased one more spyderco gorgeous knive.

See you guys in another 7 years .....jk I am waiting for another spyderco beauty to be available in my local store, hopefully next week.

Happy Sunday

5t05pOW.jpg

XN491cl.jpg

oGpe6AM

Hello beautiful people,

Couple years ago I got a Para 2 from this amazing site and since then is being my every day companion. Although I am very happy with it I decided to spice things up a little bit.

I being doing research here and learning A LOT from all of you, I am breaking my 7 years silence to tell you that I finally pull the trigger and purchased one more spyderco gorgeous knive.

See you guys in another 7 years .....jk I am waiting for another spyderco beauty to be available in my local store, hopefully next week.

Happy Sunday

5t05pOW.jpg

XN491cl.jpg

oGpe6AM
Great choice and congrats!
I absolutely love my G2 :thumbsup:

Back