Post your Spyder Pics

Great picture! How do you like the steel ? Have you had to sharpen it yet ?
Thanks!
The LC200N I like a lot, so easy to keep clean and can even put away wet with no worry if need be. I’ve got 4 so far in the LC200N and they all act the same, so it’s definitely not luck of the draw if you’re going to get a good one or not. Sharpening is easy enough, although I prefer a more toothy edge versus a fine or mirrored edge, so to me it’s pretty easy to achieve.

20200808-181408.jpg

This knife has grown on me. A great companion!

I’m sorry brother if I had two of each just because of your post I’d gift you one in a heart beat.
Keep keeping it real :thumbsup:

Haha thanks bro, I know you mean that! I love my PM2. Funny enough, I didn't care for it much, at first. It's a steller knife though. But after seeing your posts, I realize I want a purple PM3 in a baaaaad way! Haha

Have a great night brother

Haha thanks bro, I know you mean that! I love my PM2. Funny enough, I didn't care for it much, at first. It's a steller knife though. But after seeing your posts, I realize I want a purple PM3 in a baaaaad way! Haha

Have a great night brother
I meant it sincerely! The Pm2 is such a great knife and the Pm3 is just another branch of its awesomeness :D
Thanks My friend wishing you a rockin Sunday night as well :)

Back