Post your Woodsman!

This is my first Fiddleback knife. I spent a lot of time on the handle before we came up with the right wood combo for me.

Let's see yours, and what handles you went with.

073009_037.jpg

Last edited:
Still lookin good. I've got a Bushcraft Boot Knife hitting glue today with the same combo.

Y'all gotta tell us what wood or wood combos they are, though. Me, at least. I'm relatively ignorant about wood types, although I'm beginning to learn a little after lurking here for awhile. I know a good look when I see it, though, and that one is nice.

Oh, and tag for later when my Andy gets down the list far enough to make my Bocote Woodsman! ;)

I really need to get some new pics, but these are some older ones of mine. I bought it from Andy last year at Blade Show in Atlanta. Desert Ironwood with black liners.

3579853768_819b6f6dbd_b.jpg

3604489365_537b89c13f_b.jpg

3605300644_4a44716385_b.jpg

Y'all gotta tell us what wood or wood combos they are, though. Me, at least. I'm relatively ignorant about wood types, although I'm beginning to learn a little after lurking here for awhile. I know a good look when I see it, though, and that one is nice.

Oh, and tag for later when my Andy gets down the list far enough to make my Bocote Woodsman! ;)

I was in the same boat, as far as wood knowledge went. I have learned an incredible amount from being around here.

Solid bocote, or a combo?

Ironwood is hard to beat! That looks pretty neat with the big lanyard hole.

Mine is going to be solid Bocote.

Hello N2S!! Thanks for playing! That one is EIRW/Maple (probably curly, thats all I buy).

Makin' some venison chili :D :p :thumbup:

Goncalo Alves and Osage Orange
DSC03592.jpg

Back