Posting Links

I thought I'd put forth the link policy around HI forum. Naturally, all Spark link policies supercede this one.

IT has been the policy that if you post a controversial link without a proper warning to the readers, a HI mod may remove your link without batting an eyelash.

This would be to a racy site, gory photo, etc etc. If you post a link to illegal activities, a link in violation of existing fed law, or a link that myself and my fellow mods must then debate; "What is horrific or obscene?" most likely, if we have to debate it, it's rotten to the core and we're throwing it out.

This policy does not apply to Jimmey Dean links, sausages, breakfast foods, or other suitable vendors.....

munk

Really pleased that sausages are exempt!

What about zombie squirrels?

There is a thread below, (It was a dark and stormy night) that may well be enhanced
with some questionable graphic content.

Pushing the envelope!!

BrentH said:
Really pleased that sausages are exempt!

What about zombie squirrels?

There is a thread below, (It was a dark and stormy night) that may well be enhanced with some questionable graphic content.

Pushing the envelope!!

e-mail sent.

Bismarck is said to have opined that "those who love the law and sausages ought not to be required to see how they are made."

Darn Straight; is this America, or what? Is this not the birthplace of CheezWhiz, the Slinky, and Free OJ?

The Hotdog is sacrosanct here and will remain so long as Old Glory is alowed to fly on the flagpole.

And Merry Christmas, too!!

munk

Direct ebay links are not permitted, nor are direct links to USN.

There are also other forums to which direct linking might be frowned upon (or might cause an outburst)......without an appropriate "warning".

I would imagine that 90% of the folks here know and obey the rules. Just the occasional slip of judgment sets us back.

www.army.mil

The Army has started a new program, in which they'll take folks recently separated from the military, regardless of branch, and reinstate them at their old rank/pay grade. Unfortunately, the program's not open to retirees. :grumpy:

Sarge

Sylvrfalcn said:
www.army.mil

The Army has started a new program, in which they'll take folks recently separated from the military, regardless of branch, and reinstate them at their old rank/pay grade. Unfortunately, the program's not open to retirees. :grumpy

I haven't talked to the Army recruiter for a few months but the last time that I did, he'd mentioned something about this.

I'm not sure that I want to take this path but I'm keeping my options open.

And thanks to Dan Koster for his fine help.

This place is self sufficient and self cleaning. I'm not really sure why there are even mods here. I guess someone has to feed the cat, and there's still a nasty stain on the back porch steps where Nasty had a conversation with an irate outsider.

I've an automatic 'credit where credit is due' program, and I see it's still in use. Seriously though, it is forumites who sustain the Cantina.

munk

Back