Posting rules...film strip

Right. Hysterical. This is the second time recently that a 'rules of posting' link not only doesn't work for me but actually degrades my ISP connection.

I'll see if Collucci can check it out. I have no more patience for this.

Esav Benyamin said:
Right. Hysterical. This is the second time recently that a 'rules of posting' link not only doesn't work for me but actually degrades my ISP connection.

Esav...of COURSE it degrades your connection...it's STEAM!!! Sorry, but I couldn't resist the jab. Ah, how I remember the days of fun with the Steam Engine...as they would decide to throw 100+ MB updates out to all of my PCs before any customers were able to log in or play.

Aaaaah, the good ole' days... :rolleyes:

Esav Benyamin said:
This is the second time recently that a 'rules of posting' link not only doesn't work for me but actually degrades my ISP connection.
Esav do you have the Flash Player 7? You need it to be able to view these.
http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

I had one helluva time trying to download Flash and finally went to the page where they recommend you to go if you're having trouble downloading it.
There was a link for downloading Flash to Internet Explorer that I used to finally get it downloaded. Since then I see them just fine. Don't know if it will help you or not but may be worth a try. I was frustrated as hell because I couldn't see the attachments or even download the system!
Hope this helps...:)

Yvsa said:
Esav do you have the Flash Player 7? You need it to be able to view these.QUOTE]
I probably don't. I usually avoid the graphics because they take so long to load anyway, and they aren't all worth the wait. I'll check on version 7.

Well, I downloaded Flash Player 7. Still doesn't work, still messes up my connection. Tried to load Shockwave but something didn't work there. I'll try again later.

Sorry some of you are having such a hard time seeing it...I just clicked and veiwed myself. I didn't realize that I had the player.

Anyways I elive it should be required to... It's funny

Back