• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Potable Aqua Tablets..........For Free!

For years have always carried water purification tablets when I traveled. Fortunately I never had to use them, which is particularly lucky since I just found out that I can have a serious allergic reaction to iodine.

So, I am now offering a couple of bottles of Potable Aqua tablets: one bottle of the germicide, the other of neutralizing tabs. The bottles are sealed and still in the original bubble pack. According to the maker, they are good until atleast May, '08, but will probably be effective beyond then as long as they remain sealed.

They are free to the first one one who wants them.

Just send me a self addressed padded envelope with postage for 4 ounces .

If you would like to include something you no longer need in trade, that would be nice, but not necessary. I'd just like to know that they will go into the pack of someone who might need them one day.

Maury.

E-mail: paledin123@aol.com

Ps: I could use an unwanted nylon belt sheath that would hold a mid-sized SAK.......... nice, but again, not necessary.

Well, looks like the first responder changed his mind. :rolleyes:

Sooooooooo: anybody else want these?

Back