Practic labeled as s30v?

I saw on a YouTube review recently that showed someone unboxing a practic and the sticker on the box listed the knife steel as being s30v instead of m390. Anyone know what the deal is with this? Also, some retailers note this in their description of the knife that the sticker on some boxes say s30v and others m390. Pretty big difference in steel and since the blade is not marked it makes me a bit nervous as I just pulled the trigger on one of these. Can anyone verify for sure they are all m390 or is it possible some shipped with s30v

I asked a German retailer who had it listed as s35vn and they confirmed that their batch was supposed to be s35vn according to shipping/labels. No clue whether there are indeed different versions or misprint.
But this error immediately moved it from my wtb list.

How is the pocket clip on the Practic? Does it hold snugly and clip/unclip easily enough, i.e., not tear up pocket material?

Jim

I love the clip , it's snug, small and non intrusive, and still easy to get on and off. Probably my favorite clip I've ever had honestly.

Pulled the trigger on the black version yesterday, really looking forward to getting it.

I'm considering the tan version. I can't believe the value of the practic. I'm sick of black handles, as well as plain Ti, so those tan scales with blue ano'd liners/hardware makes it look great.

My wife got me one for xmas, the green one.
I think its the best value on a small folder on the market now.
The knife is phenominal.

Back