praise for wildmanh

disduster

Gold Member
just received a custom leather sheath for a 14'' tram from wildmanh here on the forums. my first dealing with a forum member. great sheath and great service. he kept me updated during the whole process. The sheath seems to be pretty heavy duty and i think it will take a beating. clean lines and tight stitching make for a great product.

sheath006.jpg

sheath002.jpg

sheath003.jpg

sheath004.jpg

sheath005.jpg

Nice! Heber can sure put the needle to the leather. :D

just received a custom leather sheath for a 14'' tram from wildmanh here on the forums. my first dealing with a forum member. great sheath and great service. he kept me updated during the whole process. The sheath seems to be pretty heavy duty and i think it will take a beating. clean lines and tight stitching make for a great product.

Not sure how I missed this thread. :eek: Anyways, Disduster, thanks for the kind words. You were a pleasure to do business with! Your sheath was ment to be used and will hold up to many years of use. I use very heavy strong thread for all my stitching and I also do it very tight so that stitching isn't going anywhere. But if for some reason something does go wrong with your sheath, just email me and I'll make it right. :thumbup:

After you've had a chance to use the sheath for a while and really break it in, I'd love to see some more pictures.

Nice! Heber can sure put the needle to the leather. :D

Thanks Dwayne! I sure have learned a lot from you over the years and apreciate you kind words.

That first photo - I was like... meh...

then you see how GOOD that work is in the rest... Understated and hot!

TF

TF thanks for the compliment. I agree, from a distance some of my sheaths don't look like much but once you hold it or see it up close they really shine. They are simple, rugged looking and strong. I also do some that are more eligent and fancy looking but still simple and strong.

Heber

Back