Prayers for my son (follow up pics added pg.6).

Glad to hear that your son, and the rest of the family are doing well. We'll continue to pray for all of you. :thumbdn:

I am so happy for you & your family that everything turned out well.

Thanks for the updates,& Thanks for sharing your wonderful family with us.:thumbup::)

Noah's a fighter & he's got LOTS of LOVE to back him up.:thumbup::cool:

Great to see his progress - you're all still in our thoughts & prayers here. Modern medicine in amazing. :)

~Chris

fine looking boy there Hoop. glad he is doing better. that is one strong kid. stronger than most adults i know for sure..

Thanks guys, he still has some lumps of fluid at the back of his head but the doctors say it's blood pooled and normal. They won't give me s time frame as to how long it could hang around but as long as it doesn't get larger I'm trying not to worry.

I may take one last follow up picture in a few weeks once his hair grows back and the scar has healed more.

Thanks guys, he still has some lumps of fluid at the back of his head but the doctors say it's blood pooled and normal. They won't give me s time frame as to how long it could hang around but as long as it doesn't get larger I'm trying not to worry.

I may take one last follow up picture in a few weeks once his hair grows back and the scar has healed more.

somewhat related but if its anything like the torn muscle i had in my calf it will be awhile for the blood go away. has the bumps turned purplish yet??
took weeks for mine to away.. however he is a kid and he may heal faster than others.. my leg below the knee esp down at the ankle was almost black.. lots of blood loss.. no surgery (still crossing fingers) however i can still feel where the tear was... i did it 2 years ago.

somewhat related but if its anything like the torn muscle i had in my calf it will be awhile for the blood go away. has the bumps turned purplish yet??
took weeks for mine to away.. however he is a kid and he may heal faster than others.. my leg below the knee esp down at the ankle was almost black.. lots of blood loss.. no surgery (still crossing fingers) however i can still feel where the tear was... i did it 2 years ago.
No real color change yet. It's different than the bruising and swelling he had around the surgical site that was firmer and yellowish. This still feels liquid like but I'll keep checking it and watch for color changes also.

No real color change yet. It's different than the bruising and swelling he had around the surgical site that was firmer and yellowish. This still feels liquid like but I'll keep checking it and watch for color changes also.

well that lil fella has a good poppa and momma.. he will do just fine. i cant get over how strong he is.. taking it in strides like real men should. i imagine you are beyond proud of him.

All kids are amazing... but that little fellow is extra-amazing!

I will be praying too. I just came through a Triple ByPass surgery thanks to many people praying and grace.

Back