Praying for you all concerning COVID-19

Same in Louisiana.

Thanks for the prayers and I’ve been praying for the world myself. Not only that this war not leave too many casualties on the human side but that the nations and all of our people’s come out of it closer. Love all y’all crazies. Haha!

This is probably the first time in history that the entire world populace has shared a common experience. We are all under the same threat and most of us are taking shelter at home. Be safe.

n2s

Im making a didgeridoo! That ought to strengthen my lungs in case I get the virus? Im calling it the Covid-doo.
Glad to know another didgeridooer. I've been dooing for almost 20 years. Are you using eucalyptus?

I hope all are okay and avoiding the virus.

Hey Eric! Yep I have a termite eaten Eucalyptus and have since built three others out of bamboo. 20 Years! Dang I started late last summer sometime? I've always wanted to learn to play tho. Its such a cool sound. I also play the bullroarer:) Ill start another thread on how I made them if my internet cooperates. Im still trying to figure out what shape does what? I got the breathing down pretty well but my toots and more complex stuff still got some work. My last one is a real low tone and has a really cool sound. Ill try to upload a short clip of them but havent had much luck on video uploads lately. Take care and keep your family safe my friend!

Funny Bullroarer vid:

This is probably the first time in history that the entire world populace has shared a common experience. We are all under the same threat and most of us are taking shelter at home. Be safe.

n2s

Hate to be that guy but you would have to forget most of history for this to be true.

Back