• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pre-order large supplies for delivery to the Blade Show!

Kathryn and I are in prep mode for the Blade Show in Atlanta coming up in less than two weeks (June 8, 9, and 10). We are already figuring out what we plan to bring with us, so if you would like to place a pre-order let us know as soon as possible -- by Monday, June 4 would be great. Picking up an order from us at the Blade Show is a great way to save on shipping costs on large items like Forges, 55 pound bags of Satanite/Mizzou/Kastolite/etc., rolls of Inswool refractory blanket, 5 gallon quantities of Quench Oils, low temperature and high temperature Salts, and Salt Tubes -- as well as anything else you need! :)

We will have a full complement of supplies including forges, Satanite, Mizzou, Bubble Alumina, quench oils, high and low temperature salts, ITC-100, AP Green #36, Instuff, soft firebrick, hard firebrick, platen liners, DVDs, propane regulators and gauges, propane hoses, fittings, Inswool refractory blanket, salt tubes, burners, etc.. We will be at Tables 25 N & O near the back of the room on the right-hand side (ABS Section) -- look for our sign!

:)

-Darren & Kathryn Ellis

Darren, how much for one piece of pyroceram 2" x 4" and one 2" x 5" to 5 1/4" be picked up at the Blade Show? Thanks.

Hi Tom,

We would scale the price down linearly from the 2x6 price. Just let me know the size on that second one and I'll have it ready for you at the show. :)

-Darren

Don,

We will definitely set aside the two platen liners for you. Also, I wanted to let you know that I still absolutely LOVE the neck knife we bought from you at the show last year!! :D We look forward to seeing you and your family again.:)

-Kathryn

As I recall you have a Y-connector to connect two LP tanks together and also allow for regulator - right?
I have two 30 pound tanks I want to connect.
Will you have something like this?
Look forward to seeing you.

As I recall you have a Y-connector to connect two LP tanks together and also allow for regulator - right?
I have two 30 pound tanks I want to connect.
Will you have something like this?
Look forward to seeing you.

Hi Karl, Yep, we have the tank manifold kits, they're just not up on the website yet. I'll set one aside for you. :)

-Darren

Back