Pre- ORDER SR2 MINI

I think many dealers have ordered.
the preorder list is only for forum users , here and in other forums
gianni writes:
GianniLion,
The first knives that are ready will be sell directly to LionSteel useres. After that I will send to dealers.

I am happy to inform all of you that from next week we will start to send the SR2 to final users that have ordered the knife.
After that we will start to send the knives to dealers.
Sorry for this big delay

I am happy to inform all of you that from next week we will start to send the SR2 to final users that have ordered the knife.

Gianni,

Does the €290.00 pre-order price ($378 today) include shipping? I know here in the U.S. we have to pay customs duties. I think that's about $30. That already puts it above SR1 Titanium.

Placed my order and paid for the SR2 Mini a short while ago. A smaller SR1 with all the same gray titanium goodness, Sleipner steel blade, monolithic Titanium frame with a frame-lock system (handle is made from a solid block of Titanium) but the right dimensions for Los Angeles city carrying.

Specifications

Blade: Sleipner (Uddeholm Sweden)
Blade length: 3 inches
Blade thickness: 0.16 inches
Body: Titanium 6Al4V
Weight: 4.9 ounces

Sounds like the 7 people who preordered and paid for their SR2 will have it shipped to them within the next couple of weeks.

They did change the dates to the end of June:

Booking deadline: 2013-06-30
Payment deadline: 2013-06-30
Estimated delivery: 2013-06-30

2013 - 06-30
I think .......
2013 - 07-30 ?
2013 - 08-30 ?
2013 - 09-30 ?
"
"
"
"
Gianni, this is a very big disappointment .
You see, there is not much going on, why ..............?

So, does anyone anticipate the price to be less once it's being sold from dealers? Is the pre-order price a bit more expensive because it allows you to be the first to receive the knife?
Also, aside from bladehq, what other dealers might stock the SR2?

Thanks!

Through the LionSteel direct preorder the SR2 Mini will cost around $444.00 once you add in shipping and customs duties. I doubt it'll sell for more than $400.00 at online retailers since big brother SR1 Titanium sells for no more than $399.00!

Regardless, we have to wait for LionSteel to start shipping them to end users hopefully within the next couple of weeks!

Back