• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pre-order your H.E.S.T. Folders now before their gone!

Just placed an order on your website. It went through so I guess there is still some left. Just wondering if the shipping charge will reflect 0 when shipped. I did not indicate at the time of purchase that I am a member here.

Last edited:
I'm in for 1. Right-handed

masayako at gmail dot com

Last edited:
I never got any response. I just wanted to make sure i have 1 saved for me. Please LMK

I never got any response. I just wanted to make sure i have 1 saved for me. Please LMK

Please call or PM me to verify. It is difficult for me to put your name to your B.F. ID with out a PM or phone call. 1-866-650-5550.

We are dangerously close to being sold out.

Thanks,
Tom

PRE-ORDERS ARE NOW CLOSED

If you would like you can get on the back-up order list. This is a first come first chance order. If a customer does not pay for his or her order with in a reasonable time. The first person on the back-up list will be called and offered the knife.

Please understand there are no guaranties, if you have a chance to buy a HEST Folder from a reputable Dealer jump on it. this is only a back-up list.

All customer on the back-up list that do not get their knife this time will be placed on the top of the list for the second run.

We appreciate your business.

Thanks,
Tom

Back