• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Precision Knife Sharpening - Wicked Sharp Blades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey gents! I am offering precision knife sharpening and specialize in mirror polished edges.
I am using a Wicked Edge system to sharpen knives to precision angles. I pride myself on sharpening knives to perfection and it gives me great joy in knowing my customers are satisfied with my work.
Here are some services I offer:

Standard Sharpening:
I will use Diamond Stones to restore your knife to manufacturer sharpness.

Advanced Sharpening:
I will re-grind the edge on your knife to precision angles and sharpen it with the full range of Diamond Stones. When done, I will proceed to polish and hone your blade with lapping films, leather strops and diamond compound to achieve a mirror polish. The end result is a truly Wicked Sharp Blade that will get attention from anyone who sees it.

Folder VIP treatment:
After your knife is sharpened I will disassemble it, clean and lubricate it so your Folder functions like new when you receive it back from me.

I will sharpen Hunting, Tactical & Kitchen knives – fixed blade or folding. Smooth edges only at this time, no serrations. Our pricing is simple;

Rates:
Advanced Sharpening for Folding Knives (up to 5"): $25
VIP Treatment for Folding Knives: $10
Advanced Sharpening for Fixed Blades (up to 5"): $25
Advanced Sharpening for Fixed Blades (5-9"): $40
Add charge for Super Steels such as; Elmax, M390, S30V, S35V, S90V, etc...: $5
Add charge for Tanto & Recurve Blades: $5

Return Postage for knives sent to me:
Small USPS Flatrate Box: $6
Medium USPS Flatrate Box: $13

All the above rates (except standard sharpening) include regrind to a precision edge, sharpening and leather stropping with diamond compound to achieve a mirror polished finish.

Please contact me via email if you want your knives to be sharper then ever before!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back